Ceviche Tostadas


This is one of my favorite dishes to make. It's light, quick and kid approved. Best of all no cooking required.

INGREDIENTS:
 • Shrimp
 • Crab
 • Cilantro
 • Tomatoes
 • Cucumbers
 • Jalapeño Pepper
 • Limes
 • Avocados (Topping)
 • Tostadas


If getting frozen shrimp. Defrost and take off tail. I first chopped up the shrimp and crab. Then chopped up all the rest and placed in bowl. I did not add in the jalapeño peppers because this was also going to be for the kids so I added that separate to our tostadas. 


Mix it all together and squeeze in the lime juice and a little bit of salt (optional).


When putting on top of the tostadas don't forget to throw in the chopped up jalapeños for the adults then topped with Avocado slices. For an extra little kick, I added Cholula Hot Sauce to mine.



ENJOY! 

Comments

Popular Posts