Valentine Cards

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KreativeSweetDesigns

This year is my sons first school Valentine's party. I knew I wanted to make his Valentine cards but was debating on different designs. So when I told him I was going to make his cards he was excited. Little did I know he already had something in mind. He told me exactly what he wanted. Keep in mind this is a 4 year old. When I showed him the finished design I got a "these are awesome!" Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now, what the heck should I do for the treat. Suckers were too simple, but yet, they were the easiest. So I went with two ideas, half suckers, half M&M's. The tootsie pops I ended up gluing to the back. The others were a bit more time consuming. These are the supplies I started with: 


• Printable
• Ball shaped cut outs
• Candy
• Hot Glue Gun
• Sandwich bags
• Scissors



I started with my cut outs. Put the solid circle aside and started with the basketball. 



Place the hot glue on the paper then place the sandwich bag on top and press down. 


Using only the hot tip of the glue gun, touch the edges enough to stick the bags together to make the pocket. Only do this to the bottom half for now. Opposit side of the bag opening. 


Place candy inside the small pocket in center. Leave space on the inner edge. Finish closing in the pocket with the hot glue gun tip.


Take the solid circle and cut out an inner circle like so. 


Using the hot glue gun, place glue on red circle and place on sandwich bag surrounding the candy pressing down to attach. 


Trim the bag down with your scissors. Now your Valentine's are complete and ready to be delivered. Happy Valentine's Day! 


Comments

Popular Posts