Door happiness!


This year I wanted to dress my door a bit. That's usually the part of the home that gets ignored when decorating. So I made these letters to hang on the inside of my door to give my door a bit more happiness cheer. After looking at them, they can also be used on your tree as decor as well, instead of the ribbon just punch a whole or clue string on letters for the hang string. I loved how they came out I wanted to share with you.

Supplies Needed:
Card Stock
Printer (Print at home or local printer)
FREE Joy Printable (Click here
Scissors
Glue
Glue Gun
Ribbon


I printed these on card stock paper so they would be thicker. I trimmed them and glued them onto card stock so they would be nice and thick. Once the glue was dried, I trimmed them one more time.


I was debating on different ways to attach these. First I was thinking of gluing them together by stacking them on top of each but figured they would look too plain on the door. Next was twine, how the heck was this going to give them a better look. So I ended up going with a satin red ribbon. I used my glue gun to attach them to the string. If you don't have a glue gun now is the time to invest in one. Best thing for projects. Make sure to make your string long enough to where you can attach the ribbon to the top of the door but your letters still hang at a nice length. Then as the final touch, I cut the bottom of the string to give it a not so plain look.



Comments

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts